Document registration

OKUBO Sakae okubo at MXZ.MESH.NE.JP
Sat Apr 24 23:12:07 EDT 2004

Dear all,

Let me add one thing.

At 21:51 -0400 04/04/24, Paul E. Jones wrote:
>I just want to remind everybody to please register any documents
>they plan to submit to the Rapporteur's meeting in Beijing.  Please
>send me the following information for each document, if you have not
>already received an AVD number from me:
>
>1) Document Title
>2) Question(s) to which the document is directed
>3) Source of the document (Editor, Company Name, etc.)
>
>The deadline for document registration is April 30, 2004.

Even if you should have missed this registration deadline or
submission deadline (May 4), please be not discouraged to submit your
contributions to the meeting. We would still welcome your valuable
inputs. However, for fairness of the discussion, your contributions
are marked as "late registration/submission" and their considerations
are up to the agreement of the meeting.

Please do not misunderstand that I am loosening the deadline, I am
trying to achieve the best outcome of the meeting.

PS I wonder which is more guilty: on time registration but late
submission vs late registration but on time submission ...

OKUBO Sakae
e-mail: sokubo at waseda.jp
Visiting Professor
Graduate School of Science and Engineering
Waseda University
Waseda University, YRP Ichibankan 312        Tel: +81 46 847 5406
3-4 Hikarinooka, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa-ken  Fax: +81 46 847 5413
239-0847 Japan
                       H.323 videoconferencing: arranged by advice