Cancellation of Q.K /16 meeting

Leo.Lehmann at bakom.admin.ch Leo.Lehmann at bakom.admin.ch
Tue Apr 20 03:01:33 EDT 2004

Dear experts,

Last week on April 13 was the deadline which I set for the reception of
contributions regarding Q.K (mobility) for the rapporteur meeting in
Beijing. Even if I was waiting one week longer I have not received any
contribution so far. To justify a meeting, we need according the ITU-T rules
a significant number of contributions and member organizations which want to
attend. Due to the lack of contributions I regretfully have to announce that
there will be NO meeting of Q.K/16 in May in Beijing. We have a tentative
plan to hold a meeting in September (co-located with Q.D,F,G,1-5) if there
is enough interest and a sufficient number of contributions. In the interim,
I encourage everyone to progress our work by e-mail correspondence.

Best regards,

Leo Lehmann
Rapporteur for Q.K/16