SIP beats H323?

Lyons, Terry TLyons at SONUSNET.COM
Fri Oct 31 11:16:14 EST 2003

Dear colleagues,

I am sorry if you get multiple copies of this message, as I am trying to
diffuse it to the wider SG16 membership.

I am pleased to inform you that Mr Vicente Travor, representing the Spanish
Administration, has agreed to perform as prospective Rapporteur under the
invitation of the SG 16 Chairman for Q.J/16. He will be handling the
revision of the draft text for draft new Q.J/16 (E-health Multimedia
Framework) aiming at the approval at the next meeting, in accordance with
the decisions taken in SG 16 last meeting and to accomodate comments
received from other SGs and TSAG (that starts in 2 weeks). He will also try
to progress some other short-term issues detailed in the scope of the draft
new question.

Mr Travor works for the Polytechnic University of Valencia and has excellent
understanding of E-health issues and the Multimedia work we do in SG 16. I
would like to invite you all to welcome him and to contribute to the work.
He will be soon addressing the mailing list for the progression of the work.

A mailing list has been established for the question:
done using the following web page (as well as for any other elegible
TIES-based mailing lists):
?

invite all to use the web-based subscription tool above.

Best regards,
Simao Campos-Neto

Simão Ferraz de Campos Neto             Counsellor, ITU-T SG 16
International Telecommunication Union   Tel:    +41-22-730-6805
Place des Nations                       Fax:    +41-22-730-5853
Geneva CH1211 - Switzerland             E-mail: simao.campos at itu.int
On the web: www.itu.int/ITU-T/studygroups/com16