H.323 Fast Connect and Versioning

Paul E. Jones paulej at packetizer.com
Mon Oct 20 22:43:46 EDT 2003

Tamura-san,

Time permitting, I will probably try to take something to the TIA TR30.5
meeting.  I may not write a concrete proposal, but just present the problem
formally and propose a few alternatives.  Perhaps through the discussion, we
may end up with something we can take to the ITU.  Will you be present at
that meeting?

Paul