Tyler Miller Johnson
trjohns1 at EMAIL.UNC.EDU
Mon May 12 12:28:50 EDT 2003
The latest versions of the H.350 series documents are now posted on the
AVC site. The following significant changes are reflected in these drafts:
1. Formatted in ITU official templates and styles.
2. h320Identity changed so that an ISDN telephone number is now
represented as Country Code + National Destination Code + Subscriber
Number, each in its own separate attribute. This simplifies PSTN dialing.
3. h320IdentityExtension attribate can hold non-numeric values, such as
H323URL or SIP URI. This can be useful if you want to be dialed over the
PSTN to a particular IP gateway, and then dialed via URL.
4. sipIdentitySIPURI has been changed to case sensitive.
5. h323Identityh323URL has been changed to case sensitive.
6. H.350.Summary.doc describes the whole h.350 series, including
background on the development of the document, as well as information on
how ITU members can access the test bed.
7. There are LDIF files saved as electronic attachments for each
document so a programmer can simply use the LDIF file.
For help on this mail list, send "HELP ITU-SG16" in a message to
listserv at lists.intel.com
More information about the sg16-avd