ReMime-Version: 1.0

okubo at MXZ.MESH.NE.JP okubo at MXZ.MESH.NE.JP
Thu Jul 24 23:14:43 EDT 2003

Dear experts of Q.D,F,G,1-5,

The Paris Rapporteur meeting is now 6 weeks ahead. Please advise me
<sokubo at waseda.jp> of your contribution submission as soon as
possible. The same applies to the participation registration. Please
send your registration form to Claude Hervault
<claude.hervault at francetelecom.com> as soon as possible. Unless we
have sufficient numbers of both contributions and participants, we
cannot obtain final approval of the SG16 management for holding the
meeting.

The meeting notice and the host's invitation are found at the avc-site:

http://ftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/0309_Par/Meeting_notice_Paris_0309.txt
http://ftp3.itu.int/av-arch/avc-site/0309_Par/France_Telecom_Invitation_1.zip

OKUBO Sakae
e-mail: sokubo at waseda.jp
Visiting Professor
Graduate School of Science and Engineering
Waseda University
<YRP>
   Waseda University, YRP Ichibankan 312        Tel: +81 46 847 5406
   3-4 Hikarinooka, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa-ken  Fax: +81 46 847 5413
   239-0847 Japan
<Nishi-Waseda>
   29-7 Waseda University Bldg.                 Tel: +81 3 5286 9841
   1-3-10 Nishi-Waseda, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo      Fax: +81 3 5286 3832
   169-0051 Japan