Test message

paulej at PACKETIZER.COM paulej at PACKETIZER.COM
Thu Jul 31 13:31:46 EDT 2003

Test Message

Sorry for the wide distribution of this test message.  We're working to resolve issues related to posting messages that use MIME.  I believe all of the issues are sorted out.  If you see large fonts, color, and a small .txt file attachment, then it's working.  Otherwise... I guess we have more work to do ;-)

Thanks,

A resource for packet-switched conversational protocols
http://www.packetizer.com