RESEND: ITU-T Q.D,F,G,2-5 Rapporteur's Meeting Announcement

Paul E. Jones paulej at PACKETIZER.COM
Mon Jan 6 22:58:38 EST 2003

Dear Q.D,F,G,2-5/16 experts,

At 23:59 -0500 02/12/16, Paul E. Jones wrote:
>3) All the contributors are requested to distribute their documents
>    as early as possible, at least 7 calendar days in advance of the
>    meeting (23:59 UTC, Tuesday 4 February 2003 or before) by posting
>    them at either of the following:
>
>   - Uploading via FTP
>      The FTP area for SG16 documents is presently being moved.
>      The new location will be advised on the e-mail reflector as soon
>      as the transition of ftp site has been completed.

The ftp site migration from PictureTel to ITU is yet to be completed
(expectedly by mid January) and Polycom kindly continues the support
of PictureTel site until then. The documents for the February meeting
in San Jose are available at:

using browser
  http://standard.pictel.com/ftp/avc-site/0302_San/

using ftp tool
  ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/0302_San/

An initial list of contributions (liaison statements) is attached at
the end of this message.

For your input to the meeting, please upload your contribution to

  ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/Incoming/

after obtaining an AVD or TD number from myself.

OKUBO Sakae
e-mail: okubo at giti.waseda.ac.jp
YRP Office
Global Information and Telecommunication Institute (GITI)
Waseda University
   YRP Ichibankan 312                           Tel: +81 468 47 5406
   3-4 Hikarinooka, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa-ken  Fax: +81 468 47 5413
   239-0847 Japan

GITI Headquarter
   29-7 Waseda University Bldg.                 Tel: +81 3 5286 3831
   1-3-10 Nishi-Waseda, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo      Fax: +81 3 5286 3832
   169-0051 Japan

Documents for the San Jose meeting (11-14 February 2003)

AVD-2xxx
Question(s)
Title
Source

AVD-2260
F, 3, 11
Liaison on Rec. M.2301 and its relationship to Study Group 16 work
ITU-T SG 4

AVD-2261
All
Liaison statement on the ITU-T NGN 2004 Project
ITU-T SG 13

AVD-2262
All
Liaison statement on the ITU-T IP Project
ITU-T SG 13

AVD-2263
All
LS on Proposal for deletion of Q.14/13
ITU-T SG 13

AVD-2264
Response to SG 12 on Comments on the initial draft of Y.qosar
ITU-T SG 13

AVD-2265
Response to SG 16 on  $B!H (BLS reply to SG 13 on SG 13 work on Y.qosar $B!I (B
ITU-T SG 13

AVD-2266
Guidance on Packet Measurements
ITU-T SG 13

AVD-2267
D, F, 2, 3, 4, 5
Draft Recommendation Y.1530 (November 2002)
ITU-T SG 13

AVD-2268
I, 2
support of the International Emergency Preference Scheme (IEPS) calls
ITU-T SG 11

AVD-2269
All
SG11 Involvement in NGN 2004 project
ITU-T SG 11

AVD-2270
D, 2
Progress on the new Syntax language based mechanism for the support
of PSTN/ISDN services signaling over IP-based networks
ITU-T SG 11

AVD-2271
Liaison response on signalling requirements for IP-QoS
ITU-T SG 11

AVD-2272
Response to Consent of draft new Recommendation M.2301 (ex-M.23ip)
ITU-T SG 13

AVD-2273
Response to Liaison statement on call for model submission for the
assessment of voice transmission quality from protocol analysis
information in IP networks
ITU-T SG 13

AVD-2274
Response to Cooperation on measurement/monitoring of end-to-end Quality
ITU-T SG 13

AVD-2275
2, 3, F
Response to Progress of the discussion on generic end-to-end QoS
service requirements
ITU-T SG 13

AVD-2276
G, I
SG2 work on Security, Telecommunications Disaster Recovery and
Emergency Telecommunications
ITU-T SG 2

AVD-2277
C, I
Liaison Statement on Revised E.106
ITU-T SG 2

AVD-2278
Response to  $B!H (BLS _ Comments on Draft Recommendation E.QSC $B!I (B
ITU-T SG 2

listserv at lists.intel.com