Hotel availability in May 2003 is tight (II)

Campos, Simao simao.campos at ITU.INT
Mon Jan 20 07:12:13 EST 2003

Dear colleagues,

further to my earlier message, the following information may help you in
your quest for hotel accomodations:

- The list of hotels with special prices for ITU meeting
  attendees can be found at:
  http://www.itu.int/travel/HotelList.html
  A hotel reservation form is attached for your
  convenience--as usual, to be sent directly to
  the hotel concerned...

- If no rooms are available in Geneva, participants can
  book rooms in Lausanne, Switzerland, which is about 45
  minutes by train from Geneva.  The list of hotels
  in Lausanne is at
  http://www.lausanne-tourisme.ch/view.asp?DomID=62865&Language=E

- Also, there are hotels in Ferney-Voltaire, Gex, Annemasse and
  Gaillard (France), and Crissier, Nyon, Morges, and Rolle (Switzerland)
  which are close to Geneva.  Hotels in Divonne, Thonon, and Evian
  (France) are further away, but still possible.  You may find
  the following links useful, otherwise, please check with your
  travel agent:
  http://www.pays-de-gex.org/heberger/h4e.htm
  http://ch.concentrator.net/list_hotel.asp?RG=OG&ID=1000034
  http://www.hotels-and-more.ch/fr/vaud/crissier/