San Jose meeting information

OKUBO Sakae okubo at MXZ.MESH.NE.JP
Fri Feb 7 20:39:40 EST 2003

Dear San Jose meeting participants,

This is information from the meeting host.

>From: "Paul E. Jones" <paulej at packetizer.com>
>To: "Sakae Okubo" <okubo at giti.waseda.ac.jp>
>Subject: Updated attendee list
>Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 23:52:51 -0500
>
>Mr. Okubo,
>
>We have an additional attendee registered, for a total of 29 now.  I
>would expect that not all Cisco folks will be present at all times.
>The room holds about 40 people, so I would expect that we should
>have plenty of work space.
>
>I have requested a projector for the laptop and microphones for the
>rapporteurs and floor stand or mobile microphones.. whatever they
>have available.
>
>I did not make arrangement for catering, but there is a cafeteria in
>that building, so getting stacks and drinks is easy to do.
>
>We will have power at each seat and Ethernet connections at each
>seat.  My understanding is that hubs will be placed throughout the
>room.  Cisco employees can access the wireless network, but no
>wireless access is available for non-Cisco employees.  Further,
>Cisco policy does not allow non-Cisco IT managed wireless devices to
>be installed by employees, so I can't install an access point myself.
>
>I actually get there late Monday night, so I can only hope things
>are in good order when I arrive.  I will follow-up with the folks in
>SJ to make sure things are going OK.
>
>[...]
>
>Paul

OKUBO Sakae
e-mail: okubo at giti.waseda.ac.jp
YRP Office
Global Information and Telecommunication Institute (GITI)
Waseda University
   YRP Ichibankan 312                           Tel: +81 46 847 5406
   3-4 Hikarinooka, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa-ken  Fax: +81 46 847 5413
   239-0847 Japan

GITI Headquarter
   29-7 Waseda University Bldg.                 Tel: +81 3 5286 3831
   1-3-10 Nishi-Waseda, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo      Fax: +81 3 5286 3832
   169-0051 Japan

listserv at lists.intel.com