Contributions to the January 2004 meeting of SG16

OKUBO Sakae okubo at MXZ.MESH.NE.JP
Wed Dec 10 03:30:00 EST 2003

Dear colleagues,

TSB issued Circular Letter 184 (see
www.itu.int/md/meetingdoc.asp?type=sitems&parent=T01-TSB-CIR-0184) with a
questionnaire regarding national assignment authorities for T.35 Terminal
Provider Code Questionnaire.

To-date, we have received replies only from the following administrations:
- Czech Republic
- France
- Japan
- Kyrgyzstan
- Mauritius
- Suriname

I would like to invite you to encourage your administration to provide us a
reply as soon as possible. I would also like to note that the last question
in the questionnaire was there by mistake, and shoud be ignored ("5.	Do
you have requirements for priority communications from your network needing
to be terminated in another country with some degree of priority?").

Your assistance will enable us to create a more useful database.

Best regards,
Simao

Simão Ferraz de Campos Neto             Counsellor, ITU-T SG 16
International Telecommunication Union   Tel:    +41-22-730-6805
Place des Nations                       Fax:    +41-22-730-5853
Geneva CH1211 - Switzerland             E-mail: simao.campos at itu.int
On the web: www.itu.int/ITU-T/studygroups/com16