Fwd:sad news

OKUBO Sakae okubo at MXZ.MESH.NE.JP
Sat Dec 6 05:11:57 EST 2003

Dear WP2/16 experts,

I have just been made aware of the sudden death of Mr. Tom Geary and
his mother as attached. Tom worked with us in the previous study
period as Rapporteur for Question 11 (audiovisual communications
systems on circuit switched networks -- H.320, H.324 systems).

I also would like to express my condolences on the loss of Tom and his mother.

Best regards,

OKUBO Sakae
e-mail: sokubo at waseda.jp
Visiting Professor
Graduate School of Science and Engineering
Waseda University
<YRP>
   Waseda University, YRP Ichibankan 312        Tel: +81 46 847 5406
   3-4 Hikarinooka, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa-ken  Fax: +81 46 847 5413
   239-0847 Japan
<Nishi-Waseda>
   29-7 Waseda University Bldg.                 Tel: +81 3 5286 9841
   1-3-10 Nishi-Waseda, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo      Fax: +81 3 5286 3832
   169-0051 Japan