Upcoming Q.1 Rapporteur meeting - there will be contributions

Patrick Luthi patrick.luthi at ties.itu.ch
Fri Aug 15 22:32:08 EDT 2003

Dear Experts,

It looks like Q.1 will be meeting in Paris September 4-5, 2003 as
announced. The Q.1 session will take place in serial mode with the other
WP2 questions.

I have received messages from several experts disclosing their intent to
submit a contribution to the Paris meeting. Therefore, I will ask the SG16
management final permission to hold the meeting.

I am looking forward to seeing you all in Paris.

Best regards,

Patrick Luthi
Rapporteur of Q.1/16