Hotels for the Paris meeting

okubo at MXZ.MESH.NE.JP okubo at MXZ.MESH.NE.JP
Mon Aug 4 12:11:03 EDT 2003

Dear WP2/16 experts,

Please find attached the subject information. Please be in a hurry if
you are going to attend the Paris meeting.

----------
Subject: RE Revised invitation from France Telecom
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 17:46:30 +0200
From: "LANCELOT Nadine FTRD/DSRD/REN" <nadine.lancelot at rd.francetelecom.com>
To: <okubo at mxz.mesh.ne.jp>

Dear Sakae-san,

For your information, the deadline for Hotel registration - August
3rd - is over.

Nevertheless, I have negociated a new deadline which is now August
18. So, I will be grateful if you can inform Study Group 16
participants about this new date and ask them to send  their hotel
fax form as soon as possible (in attachment).

For your information, an important exhibition will take place near
the Montparnasse area at the same date and the hotels will probably
be very loaded.

Sincerely,
Nadine
-----------

OKUBO Sakae
e-mail: sokubo at waseda.jp
Visiting Professor
Graduate School of Science and Engineering
Waseda University
<Yokosuka Research Park>
   Waseda University, YRP Ichibankan 312        Tel: +81 46 847 5406
   3-4 Hikarinooka, Yokosuka-shi, Kanagawa-ken  Fax: +81 46 847 5413
   239-0847 Japan
<Nishi-Waseda>
   29-7 Waseda University Bldg.                 Tel: +81 3 5286 9841
   1-3-10 Nishi-Waseda, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo      Fax: +81 3 5286 3832
   169-0051 Japan