[Megaco] 105/102 Test calls..

Christian Groves Christian.Groves at ERICSSON.COM.AU
Thu Oct 17 05:58:07 EDT 2002

G'Day,

I have uploaded a number of editor's drafts incoming to the SG16 meeting:
ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/Incoming/

  DC-xxx_semiperm_pkg.zip
  TD-xx_ExtH324_Packages.zip
  TD-xx_H223Multiplex.zip
  TD-xx_LineTest_Packages.zip     (H.248.17)
  TD-xx_Packages_Supplement.zip
  TD-xx_Profile_Packages.zip

These will be moved to the directory:
ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/0210_Gen/
so if you can't find the files in Incoming they will be the 0210_Gen directory.

Regards, Christian