FW: [AVT] Resolution of G.726 payload format endian-issue

Campos, Simao simao.campos at ITU.INT
Fri Nov 15 11:25:46 EST 2002

Alan,

I have just had a look at the final version sof H.460.9 and I could not
find any text that explains the real value of the QoS information that
can be transported (not including future extensions of course). This is
a real pity, because I do agree that many implementors will not be well
informed enough to determine the value of the information from the
standard RTCP packets.

Regards,

Frank

Alan Clark <alan at TELCHEMY.COM>
Sent by: Mailing list for parties associated with ITU-T Study Group 16
<ITU-SG16 at echo.jf.INTEL.COM>
2002-11-08 18:29
Please respond to alan