Update on status of RTCP Reporting Extensions

Joerg Ott jo at INFORMATIK.UNI-BREMEN.DE
Thu Nov 21 13:53:33 EST 2002

Alan,

you may have noted a number of specific requests that I to addressed to
you and your co-authors regarding the overall requirements of this
document, particularly in relation to other IETF documents such as
the RTCP SSM draft which now makes use of the XR format

There are changes to the packet format in particular and there are
numerous requirements on the IANA section (incl setting up
a registry as Steve pointed out).  This makes me doubt that
a single further revision of the draft will do.  I shall sent you
our comments as soon as possible.  And we should get it done quickly.

Thanks,
Joerg

listserv at lists.intel.com