FW: new version of draft on additional x509 certificate schema fo r LDAP

Euchner Martin ICN M SR 3 Martin.Euchner at ICN.SIEMENS.DE
Wed Nov 6 05:11:39 EST 2002

The following ID (and some referenced LDAP schemata IDs inside) may be
related to the work of directory services architecture.

I should note that I've not deeply looked into the document yet, but perhaps
the H.LDAP experts may want to share an opinion?

With kind regards

Martin Euchner.
http://intranet.icn.siemens.de/marketing/cs27/topics/security/