document in incoming

OKUBO Sakae okubo at GITI.WASEDA.AC.JP
Thu May 30 22:26:33 EDT 2002

Greetings,

During the meeting of the SG16 WP2/16 Experts meeting in Bruges, Belgium
June 24-28, 2002, Swiss Telecom will be hosting a meeting on Qest/16 on June
25 at the Scandic Hotel. Attached is the information about the hotel and
reservation request form.

The agenda is as follows:

Opening @ 9:30 a.m.
Review and approval of agenda
Review of liaison responses received
Coffee break at 11:00
Continue discussions
Lunch
h @ 12:30
Resume @ 2:00
Develop revisions to Draft Question as necessary
Afternoon Break @ 3 :30
Review other issues including applicability of Metadata
Game plan for future work.
Adjournment @ 5:30

This is a provisional agenda and is subject to further revision and
refinement

Please let me know directly if you plan to attend this session.

I look forward to your\r support and participation in this important
endeavour. Many thanks.

Best regards,

Hal Folts
Rapporteur, proposed Qest/16