Meeting Announcement: June 24-28, Bruges

Paul E. Jones paulej at PACKETIZER.ORG
Wed May 15 05:13:24 EDT 2002

Dear Experts,

At the Kind invitation of Belgacom, we have been invited to Belgium to hold
a Rapporteur's meeting the week of June 24 in Bruges, Belgium.  This meeting
will be held at the same location as the ETSI TIPHON meeting and on the
first day, we will have a special meeting with TIPHON called the "TIPHON-NGN
Summit".

Attached to this e-mail, please find the meeting announcement (the TXT file)
and the invitation letter from Belgacom (DOC file).  Both contain important
information on reserving your hotel room, registering for the meeting, and
submitting documents, but each also has unique information, so please read
both.

I am serving as meeting manager for this meeting, so if you have any
questions for clarification, please feel free to ask and, if you feel your
question is of general interest, please also address the mailing list so
others can benefit from the answer.

One outstanding question I have right now is the deadline for the hotel
reservations.  I will try to get that information and post it to the
reflector as soon as possible.  However, the best advise is "don't delay".

On behalf of all of the Rapporteurs, we look forward to seeing you in
Bruges!

Best Regards,
Paul E. Jones
Rapporteur, ITU-T Q2/16