delayed Siemens contributions

Euchner Martin ICN M SR 3 Martin.Euchner at ICN.SIEMENS.DE
Thu Jan 24 03:11:28 EST 2002

For of you having difficulties accessing the clogged PictureTel FTP site
with a web browser:

Here is a special nice trick (originally figured out by Paul Jones) how to
still access the clogged PictureTel FTP site with a web-browser: Use the
following URL instead (it works!)

ftp://140.242.1.131/avc-site/

With kind regards

Martin Euchner.