AW: Report of Q.5 (mobility) phone conference, December 18th, 200 1

Horvath Ernst ernst.horvath at SIEMENS.AT
Mon Jan 21 05:04:02 EST 2002

Mr. Roy,

since my company actively promoted the Annex G approach I have no problem
with it. But H.22x would NOT be a NEW protocol, it would still be H.225.0
annex G (v2, to be precise) if used between border elements. The only
"documentation" advantage of a separate recommendation is that for further
applications it may be cleaner to use H.22x than H.225.0 annex G. What we
ought to avoid is that a further application specifies nearly the same
protocol again from scratch.

Regards,
Ernst Horvath