Report of Q.5 (mobility) phone conference, December 18th, 200 1

Meyer, Greg W greg.w.meyer at INTEL.COM
Fri Jan 18 19:18:21 EST 2002

Forwarded per Mr. Roy's request...

-----Original Message-----
From: Roy, Radhika R, ALASO [mailto:rrroy at att.com]
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2002 8:08 AM
To: Horvath Ernst; ITU-SG16 at echo.jf.INTEL.COM
Cc: Meyer, Greg W
Subject: RE: Report of Q.5 (mobility) phone conference, December 18th,
200 1

(I would request Mr. Meyer to send the message to the SG16 reflector ... and
thanks to Mr. Meyer. )

Hi, Mr. Ernst and All:

We have seen all pros and cons of all arguments.

There are some fundamental problems to develop another NEW protocol like
"H.22x" among the BEs.

So, my vote will be for "H.225.0 Annex v2" that will include all mobility
features extending H.225.0 Annex G v1.

Best regards,

Radhika R. Roy
rrroy at att.com