delayed contribution uploaded and some Rapporteurs TDs uploaded

Euchner Martin ICN M SR 3 Martin.Euchner at ICN.SIEMENS.DE
Fri Jan 25 03:43:57 EST 2002

Dear all,

I've just uploaded a Siemens delayed contribution "delayed new H.235 Annex
G_KM.1.zip" with the Title "Improved key-management and security protocol
for H.235 Annex G.1" to the Incoming directory. The same file is also stored
in the Q5Conf directory for potential consideration during the Mobility
Teleconference today.

You may also find two Rapporteurs TDs:
"Rapp-TD H235AnnexF.zip" with the title "Draft recommendation H.235 Annex F
"Hybrid Security Profile" for Consent"
and
"pl-xxx Identification of References from H.235v3 (per Recommendation
A.5).zip" with the title "Identification of References from H.235v3 (per
Recommendation A.5)"

With kind regards

Martin Euchner.
http://intranet.icn.siemens.de/marketing/sr/pages/122/122_euchner.htm