Documents uploaded

OKUBO Sakae okubo at GITI.WASEDA.AC.JP
Thu Jan 24 21:33:22 EST 2002

Dear SG16 experts,

At 12:44 -0500 02/01/24, Terry L Anderson wrote:
>I have uploaded a copy of the the Editors TD for H.248 Implementors
>Guide to the avc-site/Incoming directory as TD_H248IG.zip
>[...]
>Note that there are likely to be additions to the IG during the meeting
>in Geneva.

They have been moved to:

using browser
  http://standard.pictel.com/ftp/avc-site/0202_Gen/

using ftp tool
  ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/0202_Gen/

Best regards,

OKUBO Sakae
Global Information and Telecommunication Institute (GITI)
Waseda University
29-7 Waseda University Bldg.
1-3-10 Nishi-Waseda, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
169-0051 Japan