delayed contribution "Accepting a ServiceChange (HandOff) from se condary MGC"

Euchner Martin ICN M SR 3 Martin.Euchner at ICN.SIEMENS.DE
Thu Jan 24 03:46:52 EST 2002

On behalf of Mr. Leis, let me announce uploaded delayed contribution from
Siemens "Accepting a ServiceChange (HandOff) from secondary MGC"" as
service_change_contri.zip in the Incoming directory of the Pictel FTP
server.

With kind regards

Martin Euchner.
http://intranet.icn.siemens.de/marketing/sr/pages/122/122_euchner.htm