0202_Gen documents

OKUBO Sakae okubo at GITI.WASEDA.AC.JP
Sun Feb 17 21:14:56 EST 2002

Dear SG16 experts,

I have moved all the files at /Incoming to /0202_Gen directory.

using browser
  http://standard.pictel.com/ftp/avc-site/0202_Gen/

using ftp tool
  ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/0202_Gen/

Using this opportunity, can I ask the following?

1) to Rapporteurs and Editors

Please upload the output documents for the Geneva meeting last two weeks to
/Incoming. Mr. Tosco's WP2 report is already available as
/0202_Gen/WP2_report_020215.zip. Please note again that the PictureTel site
is not to mirror the ITU TIES site, but used for the benefits of experts
based on the voluntary efforts of the contributors. Post an announcement at
the reflector when you have uploaded your document.

2) to everybody

Please refrain from using space in your file name when you upload a file at
/Incoming. Use of _ is suggested. It eases file manipulation such as zip
and move.

3) to Q5 Rapporteur and Editors

I found several mobility related files at /Incoming. Please advise me if
some of them are working documents thus can be deleted.

Best regards,

OKUBO Sakae
Global Information and Telecommunication Institute (GITI)
Waseda University
29-7 Waseda University Bldg.
1-3-10 Nishi-Waseda, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
169-0051 Japan