[h323forum] Re: Codec negotiation question

Denise Shull deniseshull at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Tue Dec 17 15:55:52 EST 2002

Trying to not 'plug' any company or technology in this arena, however, I
am doing a consulting project for a company that schedules the packets -
versus prioritizing them.  They are in beta mode but their tests reveal
a very effective method for delivering video with greatly reduced
latency and jitter.

It would be useful to be able to have input from this group both on the
idea and on their technology specifically.

Regards,
Denise

Denise K. Shull
SHULL ADVISORS, LLC
Strategic Application of Meeting Technologies
646-498-6403
www.videooverip.biz