Test #2

Branch, Brett brett.branch at INTEL.COM
Wed Aug 14 12:50:18 EDT 2002

Hi all, I run the listserver that this list is hosted on. I have heard
reports of mail delays and missing deliveries, so I am going to do some
tests. When I look at the server log files, it says it is distributing
email, so at this point I think the problem is not with the listserver
itself, but that mail is being held on some other mail relay host.
So, please excuse the intrusion while I send some test emails...

    -Brett Branch
    Intel Reasearch and Development Operations Support