rescheduling the SG16 Q.D, F, G, 2-5 meeting

Glen Freundlich ggf at AVAYA.COM
Wed Sep 19 14:49:55 EDT 2001

Hello Glen,

I would like to thank the rapporteurs for coming to an early decision at
this tough time. I think it is important to get sufficient
representation at the meetings.

I would certainly support a meeting in Europe as travelling to this
destination has not been restricted for many companies. With regards a
date for the upcoming meeting I'm not sure what procedures the ITU have
for postponing meetings but I guess we would have to respect an
announcement period. Unfolding events no doubt will have influence on
both a venue and timing.

My personal preferred dates would be 22-26 Oct or 12-16 Nov.

Regards, Christian

listserv at mailbag.intel.com