Release complete reason

Paul E. Jones paulej at PACKETIZER.COM
Fri Sep 28 03:45:28 EDT 2001

Francois,

I believe that it was an invalid revision of H.225.0... perhaps if the OID is malformed, this would be the reply.

Paul
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Francois Audet
  To: ITU-SG16 at mailbag.cps.INTEL.COM
  Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 5:58 PM
  Subject: Release complete reason

  Hi guys,

  What is the meaning of releaseCompleteReason=invalidRevision in RELEASE COMPLETE? Does it mean invalid revision of H.225.0? Or is it more general (like invalid versionId in the vendorId field for example). I suspect it is supposed to mean invalid revision of H.225.0. It isn't documented in H.225.0 (or H.323). I also suspect that if you want to do anything fancy like rejecting a call based on vendorId/productId/versionId, you'd should use the nonStandardReason?

  Any views?

  ----
  François AUDET, Nortel Networks
  mailto:audet at nortelnetworks.com, tel:+1 408 495 3756