AW: Proposed Change to ITU-SG16 Mail List Procedures

Terry L Anderson tla at LUCENT.COM
Wed Sep 26 09:58:25 EDT 2001

Can the reflector support a "approved sender" list that consists of
subscribers + others who request to send but choose not to receive at the same
address?  This would allow those like Mr Okubo describes, that wish to receive
through a secondary reflector to still be considered approved senders.

Terry L Anderson              mailto:tla at lucent.com
Tel:908.582.7013   Fax:908.582.6729
Lucent Technologies/INS/Voice Over IP Access Networks
Rm 2B-121, 600 Mountain Av, Murray Hill, NJ 07974
http://its.lucent.com/~tla (Lucent internal) http://www.gti.net/tla