Release complete reason

Francois Audet audet at NORTELNETWORKS.COM
Tue Sep 25 17:58:19 EDT 2001

Hi guys,

What is the meaning of releaseCompleteReason=invalidRevision in RELEASE
COMPLETE? Does it mean invalid revision of H.225.0? Or is it more general
(like invalid versionId in the vendorId field for example). I suspect it is
supposed to mean invalid revision of H.225.0. It isn't documented in H.225.0
(or H.323). I also suspect that if you want to do anything fancy like
rejecting a call based on vendorId/productId/versionId, you'd should use the
nonStandardReason?

Any views?

----
François AUDET, Nortel Networks