Meeting in Santa Barbara

Callaghan, Robert Robert.Callaghan at ICN.SIEMENS.COM
Fri Sep 14 09:51:43 EDT 2001

Glen, Paul, etc.

Due to the tragedy on Tuesday, travel has been extremely confused.  Although
domestic air travel has restarted, it is and will continue to be extremely
problematic for the foreseeable future.  Airports are being closed with no
notice for "FBI activities."  Many companies, including ours, have banned
all air travel.  All international flights on international carriers have
been banned until further notice.

As a reference, SG11 has canceled their meetings.

Therefore, I strongly suggest that the Santa Barbara meeting be postponed,
or canceled.  It is better if this was not necessary; but I fear that it is
necessary.

Bob
Robert Callaghan
Siemens Enterprise Networks
5500 Broken Sound Blvd,      Boca Raton, Fl 33487
Tel: +1 561 923-1756            Fax: +1 561 923-1403
Email: Robert.Callaghan at ICN.Siemens.com