Santa Barbara meeting

Glen Freundlich ggf at AVAYA.COM
Wed Sep 12 14:49:07 EDT 2001

Colleagues,

The current list of registered contributions for the Santa Barbara
meeting is available on the avc-site (see
ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/0109_San/0109_San.htm). Remember that
this Friday (14 September) is the last day to register a contribution
for the meeting. We currently have 37 contributions registered.

After Tuesday's events here in the U.S., I've heard from a few people
that their travel to the U.S. has been restricted, so will not be able
to attend the meeting. If you had registered or otherwise planned to
attend the Santa Barbara meeting, but no longer plan to attend, please
send an email to me (ggf at avaya.com), Sakae Okubo
(okubo at giti.waseda.ac.jp), Paul Jones (paulej at packetizer.com), Martin
Euchner (martin.euchner at icn.siemens.de), Tom Taylor
(taylor at nortelnetworks.com), and Paul Reddy (paul.k.reddy at intel.com) as
soon as possible. We'd like to understand the impact on attendance and
evaluate our options. Current plans are to hold the meeting as
scheduled.

Best Regards,
Glen