ADV 2106R2

Glen Freundlich ggf at AVAYA.COM
Tue Oct 23 17:44:10 EDT 2001

Dear Colleagues,

I've moved this contribution to the ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/0110_Dub
directory and renamed it AVD-2106c.

If you look at ftp://standard.pictel.com/avc-site/0110_Dub/0110_Dub.htm, you
will see that we have 70 contributions registered for next week's meeting (note
that 2 on the list have been withdrawn). I am awaiting the following documents:

AVD-2117
AVD-2137
AVD-2159
AVD-2160
AVD-2161
AVD-2162
AVD-2163
AVD-2173

If one of these is yours, please upload it as soon as possible to allow
delegates time to review the contribution before the meeting.

Regards,
Glen