TD-05 and TD-19 available

Euchner Martin ICN M SR 3 Martin.Euchner at ICN.SIEMENS.DE
Fri Oct 26 13:28:07 EDT 2001

Folks,

please find attached two TDs. Sorry for posting document here around but,
for some couple of days, I have not been able to upload them to the Incoming
FTP directory. So if anyone has access, please do on my behalf. Thank you.

TD-05 "Agenda SG16 WP2 Q.G Meeting, Dublin, IR, 29 October- 2 November 2001"
TD-19 "Liaison to Q.G/16 from SG9 on J.170 Security Issues"

Have a good and safe trip to Dublin and CU there!

 <<TD-5.zip>>  <<TD-19.zip>>
With kind regards

Martin Euchner.
http://intranet.icn.siemens.de/marketing/sr/pages/122/122_euchner.htm