Test Ignore

Allen, Wayne wayne.allen at INTEL.COM
Tue Nov 27 18:36:22 EST 2001

Hi,

my Name is Heinz Weber, I'm the telemedicine-coordinator of our University
and as well of the German society of surgery.

Apart from Video over ISDN we have been working a lot on Video over ATM and
Video over IP.

Now I was really interested whether there were some groups having tried out
"Video over DSL" already.

A second Question was where I could get a description of G.703-Standard and
whether there are possibilities to transfer G.703-Data over IP

Thank you and please subscribe me to your mailing-list