Annex M.4 for H248

OKUBO Sakae okubo at GITI.WASEDA.AC.JP
Sat May 19 10:28:34 EDT 2001

Dear all,

In my previous message, where I wrote "Pool Turismo" please read "Pool
Eventos".

Sorry for the confusion.

Simão.
--
Simao Campos-Neto wrote:

> Dear colleagues,
>
> as promised, I am providing you with some details regarding the ground
> transportation in Porto Seguro. The company responsible for the event has
> contracted with a local company, "Pool Turismo", to provide a van service
> from the airport to the docks on the arrival day, and back to the airport
> in the departure day. This service will cost you R$20.00 (as stated in the
> Collective Letter 1/16). (NOTE: Additionally, there is a ferry that will
> transport you from the docks to the hotel and vice versa, which is
> free-of-cost to people staying in the Paradise Resort Hotel. To commute
> between the hotel and Porto Seguro proper, you will be using this ferry.)
>
> Back to the airport/docks/airport transportation: Pool Turismo is
> requesting that everyone interested in the service to provide them with
> some information:
>
> 1-Hotel Name:
> 2-Participant Names:
> 3-Number of People:
> 4-Arrival From:
>    Arraival Day-In:
>    Time to Arrival:
>    Flight number:
>    Airline Name:
> 5-Departure To:
>    Departure Day-Out:
>    Time to Departure:
>    Flight number:
>    Airline Name:
>
> This data should be filled in and emailed to itu-tsg16 at uol.com.br
> <mailto:itu-tsg16 at uol.com.br>. Additional information provided by the
> company:
> "- General Condition for the transfer service: E-mail with your
>    confirmation.
>  - Our representative will meet you in the airport.
>  - The transfer charge for people is R$ 20,00 IN/OUT inclusive.
>  - The fee should be paid on arrival at the airport to our representative
>    from Pool Eventos.
>  - Should you change your flight please inform us.
>  - Use the official company to request your service We're here to
>    help you.
>  - If you woud like some optional touristic trips or rent a car,
>    please inform us.
>  - If you have any further enquires please contact us at e-mail.
>  - Contact People in Pool Eventos: Maria Calabrese, Lucio Panerai."
>
> Best regards,
> Simão
>
> --

Simão Ferraz de Campos Neto, Scientist *All comments are strictly my own*
LMGT/COMSAT Laboratories               Tel:    +1-301-428-4516
22300 Comsat Drive                     Fax:    +1-301-428-9287
Clarksburg MD 20871 - USA              E-mail: simao.campos at labs.comsat.com
  ******** Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty ********