Annex Gv2

Roy, Radhika R rrroy at ATT.COM
Tue May 22 08:29:06 EDT 2001

Hi, Paul:

We have seen the meeting minutes of Australia and, have significant
differences. For example, it is NOT about "interworking" per se as Mr.
Bougant (one of the attendees of Australia meeting) pointed out. We do not
want to develop anymore INEFFICIENT "interworking" as proposed by Intel's
contributions related to the scope of Q.5/16 in the last Australia Rap.
meeting.

(While people can use the same protocol without duplication, why do they
like to develop another protocol for "interworking"?)

Accordingly, emails were also sent out to the Sg16 mailing list voicing our
concerns. So, the Brazil Sg16 meeting, per AT&T contributions, need to focus
on all subjects that have been described in the contributions.

With respect to H.225.0 Annex G, I have made clear what needs to be done.
Nothing that relates directly or indirectly to MOBILITY will be considered
for approval unless the mobility work is finalized (please see the enclosed
email).

Hope this clarifies the things.

Best regards,
Radhika R. Roy