RTCP support in H.248? [RE: RTCP support in H.323]

Tom-PT Taylor taylor at NORTELNETWORKS.COM
Thu May 17 07:51:54 EDT 2001

H.248/Megaco does not have to mention RTCP because support of RTCP at the
Media Gateway is implicit.  There are a number of statistics related to the
RTP package which would be very difficult to gather without the use of RTCP.