AW: Firewall/NAT Crossing by H.323/H.248

Euchner Martin Martin.Euchner at ICN.SIEMENS.DE
Mon Mar 26 09:37:58 EST 2001

Radhika,

thanks for pointing to this interesting draft. However, I was unable to obtain that document; http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-davies-fw-nat-traversal-00.txt <http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-davies-fw-nat-traversal-00.txt>  is not successful.

Would someone be so kind and send it to me?

Kind Regards

Martin Euchner.