FW: [VoIP-list] FW: [Fwd: AVT WG last call on RTP spec and profil e]

Glen Freundlich ggf at AVAYA.COM
Thu Mar 15 13:54:26 EST 2001

I've made my plea to retain the G.723.1 payload format and codepoint,
and would suggest that other vendors do the same. We may have some data
collected from the IMTC H.323 interop test events that would reflect the
number of vendors that have successfully interoperated using G.723.1
(and probably H.263, possibly the GSM coders), and might be able to
provide those numbers. But, it's better for vendors to identify
themselves.

Glen