Protocol version re-negotiation

Christian Groves Christian.Groves at ERICSSON.COM
Wed Mar 7 18:09:43 EST 2001

G'Day Nancy,

The ITU and RFC documents should be identical. The RFC is a copy of the
ITU H.248 so the ITU document takes precedence. Can you please point out
the exact text which is inconsistent. I need to record this in the
implementors' guide as a change needed to the RFC.

I didn't really see where the specification limits "forced" for "root
terminations or the problem with sending Servicechange whilst in
service.

Cheers, Christian

listserv at mailbag.intel.com