Gatekeeper-assigned address in RCF

Chris Wayman Purvis cwp at ISDN-COMMS.CO.UK
Tue Mar 6 04:44:52 EST 2001

Francois,

Agreed.
Furthermore it's always puzzled me why this is restricted to the case where
no terminalAlias is included in the RRQ.  Maybe a proposal to address your
point should address that as well at the same time?

Regards,
Chris

--
Dr Chris Purvis -- Development Manager
ISDN Communications Ltd, The Stable Block, Ronans, Chavey Down Road

listserv at mailbag.intel.com