Summary of MoIP reliable transport conference call

James_Renkel at 3COM.COM James_Renkel at 3COM.COM
Mon Jun 25 11:46:08 EDT 2001

For those of you that don't have Visio 2000, here is the diagram that was
attached to the first conference call summary converted to a .GIF:
 (See attached file: Reliable transport.gif)

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Jim

Adrian Zakrzewski <azakrzewski at telogy.com> on 06/25/2001 09:48:31 AM

Please respond to Adrian Zakrzewski <azakrzewski at telogy.com>