Summary of MoIP reliable transport conference call

David Duehren dduehren at BROOKTROUT.COM
Fri Jun 22 15:01:07 EDT 2001

Why do we get this after the "next conference call" is scheduled.  Some
of would like to participate.

David Duehren
Vice President of R&D, CTO
dwd at brooktrout.com <mailto:dwd at brooktrout.com>