terminalAlias and terminalAliasPattern in RCF

Chris Wayman Purvis cwp at ISDN-COMMS.CO.UK
Thu Jun 7 09:33:25 EDT 2001

Frank,

What do you mean by "using" an alias?  As a gatekeeper I would NOT expect to
route calls to you when they're addressed to an alias you asked for and were
not granted.

Regards,
Chris

--
Dr Chris Purvis -- Development Manager
ISDN Communications Ltd, The Stable Block, Ronans, Chavey Down Road

listserv at mailbag.intel.com