Final Revision of Changes for H.225.0v4 and H.323v4

Sudharsana krishnan P pskrish at MIEL.MOT.COM
Tue Jan 16 02:31:45 EST 2001

Hi Paul
	On second reading it is clear to me. My mail was worded incorrectly too. Thanks for the response.

Regards
krish

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-h323implementors at imtc.org
[mailto:owner-h323implementors at imtc.org]On Behalf Of Paul E. Jones
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2001 11:49 AM
To: pskrish at MIEL.MOT.COM; 'H323implementors at Imtc.Org' (E-mail)
Cc: ITU-SG16 at mailbag.cps.intel.com; Pete Cordell
Subject: Re: Final Revision of Changes for H.225.0v4 and H.323v4

Krish,

I believe Pete may be the better person to answer this question.

Essentially, if the Gatekeeper provides the needed feature-- that's great.
If it does not, it needs to ensure that the LRQ contains the needed feature
information so that the destination Gatekeeper can locate an entity that can
provide the features.  I believe this logic applies regardless of whether
the call is routed or not.

Paul