No subject

Baese Gero Gero.X.Baese at mchp.siemens.de
Mon Jan 29 06:36:52 EST 2001

Dear Mr. Jones,

unfortunately the progress we are making
is slow-going. But there is progress still
and the positions converging step by step.

Behind the scenes much work is being done.
We are expecting to show simulation results
on a agreed on basis in Tasmania as Mr. Scran
requested.

Best Wishes
Gero Baese

Gero Bäse
Siemens AG                  Tel.:  +49 89 636 53193
Corporate Technology      Fax: +49 89 636 52393
Networks and Multimediacommunication    CT IC 2